Friday, May 2, 2008

And you can quote me...

Carrie is an amazing photographer. When she signed up for lighting lesson, she already had a good grasp of what she was doing. It just need tweaked. I'm thrilled she was one of my students and wish her the best in her business. Watch for her as my featured photographer this month.


The money I spent on your lessons was hands down the best money I ever put into my photography. I look at it as, I could get the same results from my D70 as I can from my D300, it isn't the camera...it is knowing how to use it. I had the same lights I had before your lessons, but now they magically light the way they are supposed to. I can not express to you how much I have taken from this experience. Photoshop, who needs that once you know how to use your lights and your camera well!!! You have saved me hours and hours and hours of work, by showing me how to get through this. I have read most of this stuff on photography before, I have tons of books....but had no one to look at what I was doing to tell me what I was getting and where I was going wrong. Oh and having access to the business side, fantastic!!! Having a group of peers that there is no competition with, just others who truly want to help is amazing. These lesson were invaluable, your critique was gentle and
encouraging! Carrie B.

No comments: