Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last workshop

First I have a definate date for the next workshop which is August 24. There is still time to sign up. Use the application from to the right. This lets me know you have the needed equipment to complete the assignments. Since some of you signed up for the summer class, but because of busy kid and vacation schedules, were not able to complete the program, email me and you can jump back into this workshop.

Also, this is the last workshop of the year. Fall is my busy time and I don't feel I have as much time to devote to critiquing assignments. There is still room in this workshop, so if you've been thinking about, now's the time. Otherwise it will be spring of 2009.

And I also have the mini program. Same lessons, no bonus, and no personal critiquing. You post to the In Focus board instead for CC.

Full workshop is $150 right now! $25 off regular price
Mini program is $95.

No comments: