Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm so excited about 2009! I even excited about getting back to work.

Two things I want to pass on.

1. The next workshop starts Jan 18th. I know it's been hectic the last couple months, but now that things have slowed down, now it the time to learn to use those studio lights! Please email me at kelly@cookphotography.biz to sign up, or register at http://s15.zetaboards.com/In_Focus and leave me a PM or post.

2. And related to the workshop. I am in the process of becoming an LLC. Long story. Anyway, my legal business name will be Kelly Cook Photography. Another long story.
I need a logo!
I am willing to barter for a logo in exchange for a spot in January's Simply Studio Workshop or one on one from the workshop if it is already going. From what I'm finding, the workshop is about the same as what most branding designs are going for.

If you are interested or know someone who would be interested, send them my way. email is fine...kelly@cookphotography.biz

A few things.

I will need to see some of the work you/they have done.
This is money for money. The workshop is $175.
I will treat you like any other workshop participant, I expect the same curtesy as one of your clients.

Thank you!

Hope you all shine in 2009!

No comments: